Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010!

Andrew and Steph on the streetcar, which was full of fun people. Andrew was a priest and everyone LOVED his costume, even though it took about 3 min to "make", aka stapling paper to his collar and drawing a cross on a book. Andrew had his picture with religious figures, Steph with other animals and I took mine with alcohol related costumes.
This guy made his costume too, and it was awesome. The Duff Man, from the Simpsons. I wish we had taken this standing up for better effect.
I don't know what these were, but they were awesome.

And, my finished costume. I am really proud of the hat and the sash. It is perfect!
Here is a good full-on pig and lady shot.
It was a great Halloween, and I'm glad I spent all of today feeling ill, rather than tomorrow, which is will be an 11 hour day at work...

I wonder where I could wear this costume again??

4 comments:

  1. I recognize those unknown creatures! They look like some villains from a Quintron video, and I know Quintron is from New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I saw Quintron last Halloween, but I have never seen these awesome things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a good job making your costume and it looks great on you!!! halloween is sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly

    Your costume is great. I live in NOLA and am glad you had a great time in my city. Did you use a pattern for your dress? If so what was the brand and pattern number? I've poked around online and can't find one.
    Thanks,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!