Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cupcake Dress Pictures



This is my pattern:
From a distance, by a fountain in City Park.
Closer. I think it's impossible to get a picture without the wiener dog in it.


Close-up of the bodice. Those are really buttonholes, although it it not necessary to use them to put it on.
The belt I made, which is really cute.
The back of the dress:
Sitting in the sun.
And, on a fun note, imitating the pose of fountain girl.

I am really happy with this dress. I think it needs one more snap on the side to close up the flap, but I am going to do that now and then wear it some time this week!

Thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. Your dress is adorable. I love the collar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The collar is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic! I love the collar! And the last picture is really funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress!! It's so pretty and feminine and the shawl collar is lovely. Definitely a cupcake dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so pretty on you, it really turned out well and I love the belt with it! I'm sure you will get some nice compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As all of the above: LOVE that collar and belt!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally Beautiful! Turned out great, you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress turned out so great! And I bet you can wear it as everyday wear...someday I'll get my own pattern out and make this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!