Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloweenification!

If you recall, I am going to be the High Life girl in the moon for Halloween. I ripped the end off of a box of beer bottles, for inspiration.

I ordered the straw hat online on Sunday, so that should be on its way. I also bought 5 yards of red cotton, just to be safe. So far, I have made the circle skirt and part of the jacket. Granted, it looks like a whole bunch of nothing, but I have made the fronts and back, with all of the princess seams. I mastered those making my navy blue dress, so I blasted through that last night.
The skirt is super simple, and I made it on Sunday, zipper included.
So I need to:
1. Finish the jacket
2. Make the black and gold top
3. Make the sash with hearts.
4. Sew on all the ribbon.
5. Make hat red.

And ta-da! Done!

Then, I am making T-Rex a tiny Napoleon army uniform too. It'll be AMAZING!

2 comments:

  1. That's a FANTASTIC Halloween costume idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your halloween costumes, this will be a great one too, can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!