Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Challenger!

Seriously, I love this car. I wish I had the money to buy a new car. I would be so cool driving it like a maniac! Time to win the lottery, I guess... and not the Shirley Jackson kind...

Dodge Challenger- if you haven't seen this car in person, it is a million time more awesome that the pictures!

On a sewing note, I am almost finished with my short sleeve jacket for my costume. I got my hat in the mail from amazon, and it's perfect!

Our kickball championships are tomorrow, so I hope to finish my jacket and hat and buy my fabric for the cami and scarf later this week. I have perfected a third-baseline kick to get on first. Yay me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...there is a lot in this post! First of all good luck in the kickball championship, I hope you do get on base and score! I love making halloween costumes and miss it so much. I was looking at some photo albums and reminisced about Snow White, Happy the dwarf etc etc. Soon you will be able to get a new car I'm sure, did you decide against the SUV in favor of the Challenger or is it day dreaming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOVED The Lottery! It was one of my favorites to read in high school :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!