Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Bridesmaid dress thoughts?

My friend is getting married in March and I get to be a bridesmaid for the second, and probably last time. She has decided that we all need to pick a dress in the same color, lapis, which is a nice purple.

Here is the website for the dresses: David's Bridal.

I like some of the styles, but there are a lot to choose from. First step is fabric, because the bride wants the fabric to match, and then everyone can pick styles suited to her own body type.

I think I like more of the chiffon styles, but that was in a sleepy haze this morning. Vote in my poll to tell me what you think.

6 comments:

  1. I'm the first to vote! Yay. (why that thrills me, I don't know - but I'm going with Chiffon.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, technology is so great! Back in 1981 when I got married everyone wore the same dress in the same print. Of course it was hard to choose something everyone liked and looked good in! Being able to view the dresses on models in the different colors is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but what style for you, there are some great like knee length numbers with bust ruching- i think you will look sweet no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the chiffon styles in the middle row are great. Besides, if you have to buy, buy something that is hard to work with, to justify not making (I refuse to sew a whole dress in chiffon).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the chiffon styles and it's more flattering than satin. Wow they have a lot of styles--I gave up after 5 pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!