Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

New dress and lemon tree

So far I have made the bodice for the next dress:
It's the same pattern, but with a new fabric. Same cotton/poly blend and also a Jo-Ann "signature" fabric.

I also went and bought the dog a new collar, new squeaky tennis balls and pee pads. I have to work long days next week, so I am hoping this will give him an option other than holding it all day. Here he is giving me a "pretty shake":
I also bought five tomato plants at the grocery store and more pots at the dollar tree. My friend came over and helped me re-pot my lemon tree, so now it gets to enjoy the outdoors in its big blue pot. The pot is cool because it looks like ceramic, but is actually really lightweight (since I am weak)

4 comments:

  1. Aww, what a cutie! He looks very handsome in his new collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became your 60th follower, we have to get you that dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the joys of container gardening! I have to get mine started soon. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at how nice your patio looks with your plants in planters!
    Rex is adorable...our granpuppy : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!