First off, thanks for all the feedback on my last dress! It made me really happy!
I started this a week or two ago, but then lost my motivation.
My pattern is from the 50s/60s. I was amused when I opened it because some later seamstress had altered the pants into bell bottoms. Ha!
Notions: 5 large white plastic buttons that I had, and a zipper I had
Time: Not including all the time I procrastinated, just a few hours.
I also made the skirt which turned out to be huge. I have no idea why when I measured a 34 inch waistband I didn't stop and think. I was too excited about working out the pleats. So, yes, it is about 7 inches too big. I pinned the back for the picture. I think I'll offer it up in my 300 follower giveaway, if I ever get there. Maybe I'll do it for Halloween if not!