Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Chosen fabric

I really appreciate all of your thoughtful suggestions on what to pick. I became very set on the idea of a suiting fabric in navy blue with a white pinstripe, but then I went to Jo-Ann and they had nothing remotely like it. I thought this was the best of the worst, so to speak. It's a light grey with white and black pinstripes.
I went to Hancock to make sure there were no better ones, and they had no suiting fabrics at all, only summer stuff. I went back and bought the grey which was 50% off. I might go online and look for navy and white pinstripes, but I need this done by Saturday. It should look nice, hopefully.

Thanks for the advice!

4 comments:

  1. I like your fabric a lot!! I think it will look very classy with the your jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this fabric will look better than a navy pinstripe. Good luck in Chicago, it is my hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance you have any of the grey pinstripe fabric left. I am looking for that very piece and joanns no longer has it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance you have any of the grey pinstripe fabric left. I am looking for that very piece and joanns no longer has it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!