Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Next, next up: A dress for ME

Well, in case you can't tell from that title, I am bored with making Andrew's coat and am dreaming of future projects for me. He is too giant, it's like flopping around a huge blanket trying to do top-stitching. Also, the welt pockets are looking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
less than stellar. But I have no more fabric, so whatever. Hopefully it will not be terribly noticeable.
I am going to remake this pattern, Simplicity 3914, which I made about two years ago. I love it, with the contrasting stripes. It is perfect for the striped silk I got at that estate sale awhile ago. 

Soon... soon.... I would say I am just past half-way on Andrew's coat. Hopefully I will finish it by Friday. 

1 comment:

  1. That is good progress on Andrew's coat being 1/2 way done! I like your pattern and love, love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!