Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Next up: Making a Purse

I really like this style of purse, which Lucky Magazine calls saddlebags. I have some green cotton twill and some brown plaid cotton to line it. I think it will be pretty easy to whip together.

What do you think should go inside of it to make it kind of stiff? I'm trying to think of something around the house, so I don't have to spend any money. 
I thought this leaf was funny because its shadow looks like lips! 

I should be able to make this soon, I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Great style of purse and your fabric is really nice. Something around the house to make it stiff is cardboard as long as it is tucked inside of a "pocket" where it won't show and you can remove it for washing. How's that for recycling?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!