I picked up this pattern at an estate sale in Oregon two summers ago. I don't remember how much it cost, it was one of those pile of stuff for 3 bucks times. It is for "3 styles of fabric covered sewing boxes with removable slipcovers!" Maybe in 1943 (when it was issued) that would count as removable, but when that requires ripping out all my hand-stitching and then re-sewing it, I personally would not call it removable. Ha!
The fabric is a cute cotton from Jo-Ann. It has two pockets that are divided into smaller pockets.I put the pins and needle on the inside of the lid because I am a follower- that's what they did on the pattern envelope. It is kind of flopsy mopsy. I bet if I went back and followed the directions correctly, you sew the corners up and then sew the two pieces together down the middle. Mine is kind of loose and the bottom interior is lumpy. Oh well.