Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

A vintage, yet modern car

I saw one of these on my drive to work the other day, and I am obsessed. I followed it for awhile trying to figure out what kind of car it was. You can see more pictures at the Dodge website, here. I do love most things that are vintage and that includes cars.

I have wanted a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia since I was about ten or so. I love old 50's cars with fins. This car is awesome. It looks like a vintage muscle car, but with a modern spin to it.

Plus, then you get all the modern things like power steering, and power windows and locks, and most importantly A/C! (Since it's Louisiana....)
So, if you win the Powerball this Saturday, think of me! ;) It's "only" $24,000!

P.S. Now that is not to say my 1996 Oldsmobile 88 is not a sexy beast, it is! Please don't break Oldsmobile, I am too poor to buy a new car!!! xoxoxoox, Molly

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I promise you if I win the lottery I will buy you the muscle car and a Karmann Ghia, Love you, Mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!