Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Updates from all sides!


Look! My baby lemon tree has baby lemons! And yes, that is my pasty white hand!
I have cut out all the skirt pieces for the lemon dress last night, and I also graded a mountain of papers- all while watching law and order, of course.
Here's the view I am copying- and as soon as I am finished I am going to J Crew to buy a matching sweater. Yes, I am obsessed with 3/4 length sleeve cardigans. Love... (It's in a ziplock bag, that's why it says Johnson over her face)
Look! I just bought these online! Except mine will say "Fashioned by Molly M" namemaker.com 28 bucks for 40 labels. So cool!
Lisette had a good point- she said "duh, if it's a back button blouse, where is a picture of the blouse!?!?" Haha, no she was nice about it, but she has a point. I blame the self-timer and take no responsibility. I do love all my comments and followers! Everyone is always nice and constructive. Other than nonsense comments written in Chinese, everyone has always been wonderful. Sewing blogs are an oasis of sanity and niceness on the interwebs.
The beginnings of my Spring garden, and Sexy T-Rexy of course.
I ran out of pots and need more, but so far I planted strawberries, asparagus, basil, chives and dill. The balcony will be an herb garden and the raised beds in the backyard will have bigger viney veggies. I'm excited- please encourage me to remember to water them so they don't all immediately die!

I don't know what I'm doing today but who cares?- it's spring break!

p.s.- the teachers always giggle that the students can't wait for break, but they have no idea how much their teachers are looking forward to it! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I believe that pattern design was meant to be a copy of the Audrey Hepburn wedding dress in the movie Funny Face. Your two versions turned out incredible and extremely flattering. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!