Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

New Patterns for the New Year!

Thanks for all the feedback on my coat cuffs! I am still not sure what I am going to do, but I do have extra fabric in both colors if I want to cut new ones. I need to do the collar and lining and the make some actual decisions.

 My mommy gave me some patterns for Xmas. The new ones are ones that I asked for and the vintage ones are from a recent estate sale in Oregon that she went to. 

New patterns: Cooper bag, Albion coat (first made up for Andrew), the Mission Maxi and the Cascade skirt. 
 The vintage patterns are a mish-mash of kids ones and a few ladies patterns.
 She will haunt your dreams tonight....
 More kids patterns:
 Look at this sassy little mofo!
 Some women's patterns:
 T-Rex says Happy New Year by showing you a pretty sit.
Work those abs!

I am going to set sewing goals for each month to encourage some progress! More on that later!

3 comments:

  1. Your dog is too cute! And those look like some great patterns (except for the little possessed girl, creepy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only one thing to say...T REX IS AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the Mission Maxi dress! Definitely one of my new favorite patterns :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!