Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Pattern winner!

Andrew and I went to this estate sale because it was only a few streets away. Mostly all overpriced junk, but this treadle sewing machine was very pretty and the table was as well. They wanted something like 160 for it and it was missing the belt. So I took a picture for free!
 The winner of the patterns is Beata! Yay, email me your address at mollysewsblog -at- gmail [dot] com.

I have way too many patterns so I will do another giveaway in a week or two for March. I have more sizes too, maybe some 36 or 38 ones?

2 comments:

  1. The sewing machine looks just like the one my Grandma Rose had. It would be fun to have one but I don't know about sewing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until the next give-away! Also, the sewing machine is fab. Keep looking on Kijiji and Craigslist, I got mine - which is very similar- for $50.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!