Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Winners


On our last trip in New Orleans, I made Stephanie come along with me to take pictures of things I love in the city. I love this sign, that says "Everybody loves a good egg!" and it has a big egg on top. I used to drive by it every day when I loved in Broadmoor and would drive across the bridge on the way to my teaching classes at UNO.
So I made Stephanie park at the bottom and we walk up and take pictures. She was very grouchy that we had to walk, it was very hot out, and that it is located in a horrible neighborhood right by central lockup. So we take our pictures and as we are walking back to the car a cop slows down, leans out the window and says "Are y'all lost???" We said we were walking to our car, he gave a look like we were absolute morons and sped off.  It was super funny.

For the June double giveaway, the winners are:

For the May patterns with a 34 bust:

Paula!

For the June patterns for a 32 bust:

Amy!

Ladies, please email me at mollysewsblog\a\ gmail dot com and send me your mailing addresses!

Thanks for entering!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got a picture in front of your favorite sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was nice of him to ask. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!