Let's see...seven things you don't know about me...
1. I have traveled all over the US and Europe, but have never been to Canada or Mexico.
2. I hate rosemary- the smell and the taste.
3. I have a very large head for someone so small.
4. In 8th grade, I stopped growing- 5 ft 0
5. I am slowly overcoming my fear of cockroaches. It has taken me 8 years, but now I can go to sleep if I fail to smash one to death. Before, I would lie awake at night wondering where it was hiding. On the ceiling? Right over my face? Did my hair just move? What is that spot on the ceiling? (turn on light, find glasses, realize it is a shadow)
6. If I could be an animal, I would be a red fox.
7. I used to take ceramics classes and I loved it. I wish I had the money and the time to take more!
I feel like every single person in the blog world has gotten this, but if you haven't, add you name in the comments and I will link to you. I was nominated by Lisette and Rebecca!
Here are some new blogs I just started reading:
Valerie at Threads and Thoughts and Things I Love
Rebecca at Tales of a Wannabe Seamstress
Heather at Sewing on Pins
Amy at Sewing through the Motions
Marie at A Sewing Odyssey
Those are all the good recent finds, though I may have left a few out! Leave me some links in the comments if you know some other new, fun blogs!