Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Handmade Baby Things from Grandma!

My mom made a bunch of baby things and sent them to us in early December. They are so cute and I'm starting to really feel excited since his arrival is only seven weeks away!

Mom made a cute fleece blanket that matches...
 An adorable baby quilt with appliqued animals. Plus she did a great job on the binding, and I know because I just finished Vicky's quilt and my own binding was kinda mediocre.
 Close-up
So cute!
 And she made him a sleep sack with a monkey...
 And then three outfits from a vintage baby pattern that she found!
tiny

medium

big!
That was really sweet and they are all so cute! I can't wait until he is born and I can put him in all these tiny adorable clothes and take a picture of him on his baby quilt!

Thanks, (soon-to-be) Grandma!

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. I just became a grandma in July to a wonderful little boy, Elliott! Congrats to you both and best wishes. Nice to have a mom to make him things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! What gorgeous gifts :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you and cannot wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!