Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2017

My best make of the year: Baby Claire!!

Max and I had a fun summer together doing toddler yoga, taking a music class and swimming at the pool almost every day. It was our special time before he became a big brother!
Baby Claire was born in September and she is such a sweet, easy baby! We all love her so much and Max is being an excellent big brother giving her so many hugs and kisses, bringing her toys and helpfully yelling "baby's crying".
I had gestational diabetes this pregnancy, which I cheerfully do not recommend! I was able to have a VBAC and avoid a c-section, which made life and recovery so much easier.


They are almost exactly 2.5 years apart
I have one more week before I go back to work, so I might write a flurry of posts. I really want to sew more again, I miss my beloved hobby. I need to carve out the time to make it happen!

7 comments:

  1. Many congratulations, both of your children are beautiful - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Claire is beautiful.. and What a sweet big brother.
    Best wishes on returning to work.. so hard..I remember those days, of
    returning to work with my little kids..
    SEWING...Oh how we love it, and so hard to find time.. We need more
    hours in the day.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now we know what you've been up to! Congratulations! I hope you get to carve out some time for some sewing time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...you have the most beautiful children! Of course, I'm the gramma so I can say that without prejudice :) I hope you can find time to sew sometime soon. I'm not sure I was able to find the time until you were about one year old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    This is one of our best quality products and you can buy this products online which helps to relief pain,depression, heart attacks, cancer and more
    Email: info@buymushroomonline.com, visit our site buy mushroomonline.com
    buy mdma pills online

    ReplyDelete
  6. While the risk of addiction to ecstasy is lower than for some other drugs, this does not mean that it is safe to use. blue and white skype 200mg mdma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!